Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 27th

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful sunny Labour Day --not stuck on your computer studying Bioscience --well not all day anyway!

This post is just to remind you that today you should be thinking of finishing working on Unit 6. on the immune system and moving on to Unit 7 on the respiratory system, although you have another week to finish off the Blackboard quiz.

I hope you enjoyed that last unit. I have always found immunology hard so I took extra trouble with the workbook making sure it took you through all the relevant topics in as clear, simple and enjoyable way as possible. I hope I succeeded!

Just one more unit after this--the urinary system -- and then the countdown to the final exam on November 28th really starts in earnest.

There are still the online discussion topics to do and David should be posting those soon.

Those extra tutorials still haven't been finalised, but David and I are working on it.

All the best, Ruth

P.S. Please, please take a few minutes to fill in the survey form for me (see David's post below). I need them for submitting for the Certificate in Tertiary Teaching I am trying to get done by the end of the year.

No comments: