Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday October 13th

Hi Everyone, I expect most of you are thinking about the test this Friday morning (9am H415). I have to admit it has taken me a bit by surprise as I seem to have lost a week during the holidays and thought I had another week to write it. Never fear, I will get it written by then. It will be on Units 3, 4 and 5: the endocrine and digestive systems systems and the blood and its components (not the nervous system as I suggested in my email today). I intend to give all three Units equal weight i.e. 20 marks available for each.

The practical will be on the immune and respiratory systems. I cannot imagine anyone will have time to read the notes (or text book) on these before the class but of course it would be great if you did manage to.

As a further distraction, you should be thinking of moving onto Unit 6 on the immune system which has gone up on Blackboard with a workbook and quiz. It is a relatively short unit but please put a bit of time into it over the next 2 weeks as it is a hard subject with lots of new terms and concepts.

Finally just a reminder that you have until next Monday to complete the previous quiz on the blood so don't forget to get that done before it disappears from sight.

It's a busy week!

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday,
Cheers Ruth

No comments: